- A variety of meticulously hand-scanned 35mm borders in stunning 4K & HD dimensions.
- 10 unique borders from a range of differing 35mm film rolls, hand selected for your next project.
Simply drag and drop
- Perfect for creatives of all skill levels, simply drag and drop these borders on top of your photographs to give them the authentic 35mm feel.
- Replicate the film look or simply add these borders to your existing film shots without having to invest in the expensive equipment needed to achieve this look.
- Working with industry professionals, I hand selected the best film rolls on the market, scanned them in stunning 4k and digitally enhanced each file.
- We have produced a pack that every creative should have in their arsenal, for a fraction of the price it would cost to recreate yourself.
Written by an anonymous user on
based on reviews
Write a Review
There are no customer reviews yet.
Thank you for submitting your review. Once it is approved, your review will show up in the list of reviews.
Submitting your review failed. Please try again.
You may also like...
Thanks for visiting...
Thank you for visiting my website.I’m James, a multidisciplinary, designer with specialisms in video editing, creative direction and animation.Throughout my years as a freelance designer I have worked closely with clients across the world including production companies, festival organisers, artists and design agencies. I have been lucky enough to get the opportunity to create cutting-edge graphics for multiple media sources, both online and off. My work has gone on to feature as large scale visuals for live performances and to help well-known brands communicate their message both innovatively and effectively.I have used my knowledge and experience to compile the wide array of visual elements that you can receive access to in these packs. Since releasing the packs they have been downloaded by thousands of customers, ranging from content creators, to design agencies, to hobbyists.
Check out some of the clients I've worked with below: